This Series is a part of 30 Days of Learning.
This course is a tutorial series for the DCA exam using Docker EE. This Lesson deals with Networking using Docker.
Types of networking
- Bridge: Default NW.
- Host: Removes network isolation, connects directly to host.
- Overlay: Only in Docker EE, to connect multiple docker hosts.
- Macvlan: Support to connects VLAN. Clones host interfaces.
- None: No networking accessibility.
- Other nw plugins.
- docker network ls
- docker network create –driver bridge app-nw
- -p port name to expose the port in a container.
- –DNS dns name to set the DNS name.
- docker container logs container name to debug the networking logs. -f to use like tail -f.